Monday, March 28, 2011

Random Card of the Day 10

Goblin Sky Raider

I'm not going to talk about how awful this card is.

Because it's awful.

What I do want to talk about are these:

Suntail Hawk / Lantern Kami
Flying Men
Scryb Sprites

The first ever C for a 1/1 flyer was printed in Alpha, and it was green! Green was the original color of small flying creatures! It had two! The other one being Birds of Paradise. Red had a sometimes flying one drop in the form of Goblin Balloon Brigade, and black had Will-o'-the-Wisp! Blue and white didn't have one drop creatures that could fly!

But Goblin Sky Raider reminded me that I'm still waiting for there to be a B 1/1 flyer and a R 1/1 flyer.

I don't know if that will ever happen, but I think it's something that would be very interesting and telling of how the game has evolved throughout all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment